lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2011

Onirisius III

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but dreams have that thing about not having a medium focus. It's either focused on one detail or in a general sensation. And it shifts between those, without ever having a middle experience. Okay, there are these dreams that imitate waking life, that are just like real life until you wake up again very late for work or soaked in your own pee. But most of the dreams have this unreal shifting. This deviation from the center which is waking life.

But the dream of my waking up was not at all like that. I could see a routine. Things that I did many times, or knowing in the dream that that particular thing I was doing had been repeated many times, that it was an everyday thing. And right now I sound vague, as if it had been just one of those impressions I just told you about. Well, the thing is in this life things were too different to describe them to you. It's not like things that did equivalent things, most of the times, its that all the framework of references changes.

It's not all that incomprehensible. Sorry if I decreased your interest. Last life was something that can't be described, but there are some stories I remember from older lives. They are hazy, yes, but I think I have told them so I preserve the essence of them. Do I sound desperate for your attention now? Well, you can get very lonely when you know you are the only real person. You don't need to take it personal. Of course you are real. But just for as long as I am alive. When I die, this universe will die with me (strange as it may seem, this is very ineffective as a threat when your life is endangered). Anyway, I will be reawakened into a person equivalent to what I am now. Not much of a comfort, it's true. But I'm built to last. Not like this universe which will last about 50 more years if I am careful.

Yes, I know that this sounds a bit like the groundhog day. But it's very different.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario