lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2011

Onirisius II

Which dimension do I come from? That's an interesting question. By your smile I can tell you don't believe my story, which is ok. Have you ever asked someone's advice and then realised that what you wanted to hear was not a new idea, but a confirmation of what you already believed? A sort of "safety in numbers" thing, that if enough people told you the thing you believed, then it was right? Well. It something like that. I speak to myself, while I look at your pretty face.

Tell me to stop if I'm boring you. Actually, just walk away, or shoot me in the face. In the long run, it won't make a difference.

So, what dimension I'm from. You have to understand one thing first. The last time I died wasn't the first time I died. And it's all a bit hazy. Because after all, it's a dream.

No, I'm not saying this was "all just a dream". It really happened, it's true. But it's also true that 2 weeks ago I woke up from another life which had just ended in another kind of world (yes, without the Christ in it, but that is only a detail, if you let me progress, you'll see), and upon waking up I was already a 36 year old man who had lived a pretty much average academic life. I lit up the light and wrote all I remembered from the dream, from my past life. No, I'm not talking about regressions into past lives. My life had just ended and I started living this life from the middle. Or the first third, who knows.

So, I wrote all I could remember of my life. Have you done that? Written your dreams when you just wake up? Some people can never remember them. But this man that is me that has 36 years old has a record of his dreams for quite a while. So I wrote. But this time it was different. Tell me, and this time it's not a rhetorical question, Have you written your dreams when you are just waking up? Well, do you have a dream that you distinctly remember?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario