lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2011

Onirisius I

What would you say if I told you that you are alive just because I've already died? The fact that I am sitting here talking to you might play against me, sure, and you could say that I have not died, because I am alive. And you would have a point. I am alive. But that doesn't mean I haven't died. Then you would probably say one of two things: "do I think that I'm a zombie/vampire" or "do you think you are The Jesus Christ". I would immediately dismiss the first question, and this conversation (monologue maybe, but that's not all my fault) would be immediately over. The second question is more interesting, not because of the parallels you could draw between JHC and me, but because it leads me to my first point (all this being a seductive introduction). Until I woke up some 2 weeks ago, Jesus hadn't existed. Ever.

Now, you may say, hey, I don't believe that much in the church, but he's a fact, he was here for a fact 2000 years ago, and I would agree (except it's 2100 years now). But he hadn't been here for 2100 years until I woke up around 2 weeks ago. After I died and the reality I lived in disappeared into nothingness like a small drop of ink in a massive toilet's flushing.

1 comentario:

  1. Me alegra que diga "I" porque quiero seguir leyendo como seguirá esto, i'm hooked

    ResponderEliminar