viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

Carrots

it really astonishes me, the capacity of grinded carrot to getso very quickly rotten.
They perfume my apartment with their characteristic, not totally unpleasant smell.

I love carrot juice. And the liquifier makes a lot of this little atoms of carrot that go wherever they wish once I open the container for the solid parts. So there's always a bit of rotten carrot around, and my apartment smell bad for the others.

I sometimes use this grind to make omelette. I sometimes store the juice, and it gets cold and it gets sort of decanted, if such word exists.

Once I left the sediment in the bottle for weeks inside the refrigerator, and when I opened it, shablam! a gust of carroty gas came from it. But it didn't really had the smell. What was strange was that once I pured it in the sink, it stayed there, refusing to be so easily disposed of. It had turned into a jelly of sorts.

Carrots make a very good option for parties, and you can dip them in dips, and they don't have all the calories.

Once I read that they were selected by the egiptians, and that at the beggining they were a bit poisonous.

It is strange that they don't sell them here, but you can find all sort of colors of carrots. From yellow to black (and back!).

That's all I know about carrots.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario